Click Click

Friday, September 30, 2011

got no school today...
So I went to fetch Wen Jie, Wen Cong from school...
Pack their stuffs as they gonna stay over at my house...
Went over to Nex to dabao my dinner, which is Long John Silver as I got craves for this...
Helped Mummy da bao too so we watched tv and eat together...
After that watch SHINee Mnet Boom The Kpop Videos,
this made me miss SHINee Concert...

110929 SHINee @ Mnet Boom the Kpop - Part 1/3


110929 SHINee @ Mnet Boom the Kpop - Part 2/3


110929 SHINee @ Mnet Boom the Kpop - Part 3/3


Credit to SHINeeloveSingapre, Video from: about korea | Credit: Mnet...
I MISS SHINee!!!
After my show, off to watch Mr Bean with Wen Jie and Wen Cong, their favourite show...
Prepare them to sleep after the show ended and they super fast sleep ah,
lie down on bed, leave them alone and when I go in again they are already asleep...
do my stuffs awhile and off to bed...

No comments: