Click Click

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

N-Train Jung Kyun Replied My Tweet, 10th Time :)

stayed home all day...
finished up the last 2 episode of Heartstrings...
It was NICE, happy ending...
Everyone loves happy ending right... haha


Heartstrings is really nice...
When I first started with episode 1, it was really funny so I continued...
And I'm glad that I continued it, worth it. haha
Yonghwa handsome and cool inside, Shin Hye cute and pretty not forgetting Seunghyun's brother Se Hyun, he's cute, and also Minhyuk...heehee
I super love one of the song Yonghwa sing in  it,
it's call 그리워서, I Miss You.
It's really really really nice...
Can sense the feeling in this song...


if you haven watch it, faster go watch...
and Jung Kyun replied my tweet for the 10th time :)

Nooraini: 정균 오빠, 보고싶어요. 잘자요 ^^ 좋은 꿈꿔요 ^^ I Love You ♥
Jung Kyun: love you!!:)


You know what, the last reply I got from him was 1 month 6 days ago... heehee
off to bed after that...

No comments: