Click Click

Saturday, November 12, 2011

第17届新加坡金曲奖 17th Singapore Hit Awards

Prepare and meet Wen Hao...
Went over to Kallang Leisure Park to collect my tickets.



Get something to munch before going to the stadium...
This is our view,
it seems far but actually is not that far...
Super excited to see yoga again...



We left the stadium about 11 plus while wu si kai performing...
Booked a cab as so many people waiting for it too...
Da bao mac and home sweet home...
Max happy for yoga, he received 3 awards.

1. Y.E.S. 93.3FM醉心龙虎榜榜上风光Y.E.S. 93.3FM Pick of the Pops Award: Artiste with Most Chart Hits (林宥嘉 Yoga Lin: Fly My Way、想自由、我总是一个人在练习一个人、晚安、自然醒) 
2. 飞跃大奖 Rocket Award
3. 年度专辑大奖 Album of the Year


Besides photos (you can see from facebook), there's videos too...
Took by me and Wen Hao...

林宥嘉- 想自由

林宥嘉- 自然醒

林宥嘉, Olivia, 严爵 - Fly Me To The Moon 

Beside yoga I also took Ding Dang video...
1 only...

丁当 - 我爱他


Enjoy the photos and videos :)
But do rmb to credit me and do not remove watermark if you want to take my photos.
Sorry for the blur and my screams videos... heehee

No comments: