Click Click

Friday, November 11, 2011

林宥嘉 美妙生活 签唱会 :) HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY CHOI MINHWAN :)

Today is FT Island Minhwan's 19th Birthday :)
Which is his 20th Birthday in Korea...
Hope he had lots of fun...


















Minhwan,
Happy 19th Birthday :)
wishing you all the best in everything you do :)
stay cute and cute and cute :)
hope you enjoy your birthday :)
사랑해 ♥


Minhwan got twitter so I wished him there...
Hope he had fun celebrating his birthday.


Today is also Pepero day...
want to know what pepero day means?
click here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepero

Meet Surina and off to Bugis...
Guess what I'm doing there???
It's for Yoga 林宥嘉 autograph session :)
Been long since I see him,
the last time was last year at IMM and St James Dragonfly.
I skipped lesson just for this... haha
Yoga is the first idol I supported for 4 years so of cos I must attend his autograph session,
how can I missed it.
Those that know me sure know how much I love Yoga...
The autograph session start at 7pm,
so we reached Bugis at 12pm and we went to Mac for lunch.
After that see there nobody queuing so we went to Bugis street for awhile...
Back to Bugis Junction at 3pm and we start seeing people,
so we started queueing and is without the barracks,
and then those security started putting barracks with all of us there,
so everyone like rushing to the first row ah so Surina and I in the end at third row.
Never mind as long as I can see Yoga... heehee
7pm Yoga appeared...
Of cos he's handsome and from the way he talked is different from the first time I sees him...
This time round he much more open then last time and happier too...
This is how I felt ah maybe you don't felt that...
I took a photo of 520 photos, all these can be seen at my facebook,
so I won't be uploading all 520 photos in my blog it's too much. heehee
Enjoy my photos :)





































































































http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150368812048602.350604.687158601&type=3 (click here for all the part 2 folder photos)








































http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150368800773602.350603.687158601&type=3 (click here for all the part 3 folder photos)

How is the photos???
Yoga really handsome and cute. hehee
Please don't remove my watermark ok,
if you like my photo you can take it and if you want to re-upload you can do it too just don't remove my watermark.

Beside photos, I took videos too...
Yoga sang a total of 4 songs 想自由, 自然醒, 说谎 and 感同身受.
It was MAX AWESOME!
Surina helped me with some of the photos too as I was recording Yoga performance.
Till the last song my hand tired ready so exchange with Surina.
When my hand tired from the video she will take over and I take photos.
Enjoy the video...

林宥嘉 - 想自由


林宥嘉 - 自然醒


林宥嘉 - 说谎


林宥嘉 - 感同身受


Uploader which is me, piropiro0330.
It's an enjoy to see Yoga perform,
I love him performing, his so serious in every of his performance,
giving us his best!
That's why I love Yoga for 4 years, even I'm into Kpop now, I still won't leave out my Yoga.
Faithful right. heehee

After his performance is autograph time...
It was quite sometime den reach me and Surina.
I got 2 album so let Surina have 1 of it and both of the album stick on a sticky slip with my name.
So Surina was infront of me as I'm nervous ah.

Yoga: (look at the name) 名字怎么念 (look at Surina).
Surina: (Stun, was stutterig) Nooraini.
Yoga: Nooraini.
One of Yoga people: Are you malay?
Surina: Yes Yes.
Yoga: (Smile, and sign on my album)
Surina: (Passed him letter with one note, 要跟我吃饭吗?)


I was behind her so when she go down the staff show Yoga the note and they laugh.
Cute ah...
It was my turn and I'm nervous.


Yoga: (look at the name) Nooraini 对吗?(look at me with him smiling)
Nooraini: 对. 我很喜欢你.
Yoga: 谢谢. (let out his hand)
Nooraini: 这是给你的 (passed him the letter)
Yoga: (Smile) 谢谢. (let out his hand)
Nooraini: (shake his hand) 我非常喜欢你. (left the stage after that)


Yoga read my name and pronounce it properly :)
Mad happy. heehee
After that Surina and I headed off to the toastbox side as Yoga will exit from there.
At about 9 plus to 10 the whole thing ended.
He walked to the exit and someone want to pass him present,
so I got the chance to use my polaroid and I manage to snap it.
Here it is.




cute right. haha
I took 2, but 1 fail.
This was the success film.
After Yoga left we sit at the carpark exit there as we feel like chasing Yoga but in the end didn't saw his van,
so home we go.
Mad happy for today :)
林宥嘉爱死你了!
Gonna sleep early as I'm going for  第17届新加坡金曲奖 as I won a pair of tickets :)
Will be going with Wen Hao.
Can't wait to see Yoga again.

No comments: