Click Click

Monday, January 16, 2012

FT Island Play! Fansign :)


Meet Surina at Farrer Park and off to City Square Mall...
Was there about 8:45am and wow, many ppl queuing ready...
Surina pei me queue till 11 plus den she went up to level 2 to find good spot,
cos she don't have tickets...
Surina also helped me buy lunch cos I can't go out...
After lunch Surina pei me till collect poster as 1 ppl can only collect 1 poster...
Another of my friend, Valerie haven arrive yet so asked Surina to help me...
After collecting she went up and I sit there...
My phone going low batt and asked Nasri to help me bring spare phone for me...
Valerie arrived and soon it started...
























Seunghyun's Autograoh :)



Queuing time we already had groups of 5 to go up on stage,
but when it was nearer to stage it was messed up...
Lucky I still get to have Seunghyun's signature.

Me: Seunghyun saranghaeyo *give him my letter* this is for you.
Seunghyun: *look at me and flash his beautiful smile* Thank you.
Me: Seunghyun my fanboard nice? *show him my fanboard*
Seunghyun: NICE! *with his beautiful smile"
Me: You very cute. *with his beautiful smile and let out his hand for me to shake*
Me: *let out my hand and shake* Seunghyun I Love You.

Seunghyun smile really super mi ren...
I super nervous when go up stage...
lucky I got Seunghyun.

After signing I went to meet Yee Huey and Camay as we gonna chase again...
Actually I plan to go school after getting autograph but I can't resist Seunghyun so I skipped school...
They went to Manna for dinner,
we went in also, just drink water... heehee
After that we went outside to find good spot and wait...
This time round I managed to use my polaroid but got one girl walked pass,
so my polaroid got this girl pop up!!!

Seunghyun Polaroid :)
see la, got that girl!


Off to airport after that,
this time I think they trying to shake fans off...
Their van mislead our van and we got shake off but lucky we manage to catch up...
We were at the left side of FT Island's car and Seunghyun saw us,
He damn cute ah, show us he watching naruto from Ipad...
Soon we reached airport.
their van stop and door open we thought they getting down but is not!
We run to the deporting there but they not there so we went back to van and manage to catch up...
They keep going round and round and round...
They stopped at Terminal 2 and we thought they alighting but no lor.
We run again and again and again...
In the end we decided just to stay there and wait,
soon they alight le and I call for Seunghyun he waved to me :)

This is my first time sending idols off,
the feeling super not nice...
home sweet home after that...
1st day of work tomorrow...

No comments: