Click Click

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Last Day Of First Aid Training :)

Woke up early,
prepare and off for First Aid Training...
Today is the last training...
At the start, trainer taught us infant choking,
and did a practical on that...
I make it :)
After that is theory till lunch time...
Off for lunch and we start off with group practice...
He gave us scenario and we need to act out as first aider, by standers, causalities.
It was alright and soon it was break time...
After break it was bandage test.
I'm so nervous ah and I make it by just one time,
no need second round... heehee...
After that is theory,
I got 28/30.
good or not good???
I want 30/30 lor... sad
Thank the trainer...

Me: Thank you so much. *handshake*
Trainer: Thank you and I always forget your name. Nooriani right?
Me: Nooraini. Laugh Byebye

He super funny ah...
At least he tester I less stress if another trainer I more stress...
But both very friendly and nice...
I remember that time went my principal told me about sending me for the training...

Principal: Nooraini, I send you for first aid training ok. 3 days.
Nooraini: huh, erm ok lor. Ownself think, sure boring why 3 days.

After this 3 days training,
It was like so fast over. 
I want more... heehee
I learnt alot during this 3 days,
don't mind learning more ah...

Home sweet home after that...
start doing my work as I need to submit on Monday.
Tuesday tea party, so many things to do...

No comments: