Click Click

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Bye Bye Long Hair ):

Was told to clear my leaves so I was on leave for 3 days.
Decided to have a hair cut and gonna to cut it short.
I thought for a very very very long time to cut short hair as I had never tried before.
From primary school till now my hair is always long, from shoulder length onwards and had nvr cut above shoulder length.
Reached the salon about 11am and told the Sam how short I wanted.
He washed my hair and before he cut he asked 'Sure you want to cut short'? and I replie 'Yes'.
If he gonna ask again I will change my mind.
From the mirror I see my hair being snapped off, heart pain lor!
It took about 6 months for my hair to be that long and I cut it.


I rebonded my hair too, and it took about 3 hours to finish my hair.
After it's done I find it super weird and wanna cry! So the not nice lor.
Super regret cutting short.
What do you all think? Long hair or short hair?


When to look for mummy for lunch and we had Ayam Penyet.
After lunch mummy went back for work and I went for shopping :)
When to Fareast Plaza first as I wanted to looked for sweater and snow boots for my Korea Trip.
After walking round and round for about 1 hour plus I bought nothing so I went to Plaza Sing.
Wanted to get my manicure done at PINC but my manicurist Connie left ): I won't go PINC anymore since don't have her ready.
When to another shop which I frequent vist, full house so I waled to Dhobu Ghuat Exchange to look for another shop but also full.
Called up this manicure shop as I received SMS from them gaving promotion,
It's located at 111 Somerset and I had a hard time finding my way there lor.
Ok la, the manicurist not bad but I won't go back there again.


After manicure, I went to collect my banner for SHINee World 2 concert.
Met mummy for dinner after that.
I miss my long hair ):
Why I go cut!!!
Will never want to cut short anymore, this will be my first time and also last time!

No comments: