Click Click

Friday, September 28, 2012

Big Bang Alive Tour 2012 :)

Had Mid-Autumn Festival Celebration in school with the children :)
This is my first celebration with PG A which is my current class.

Jovelle :)
My baobei in PG A :)


I miss taking N2 class badly ):
I don't want go PG A, wanna stay in N2 lor!
Before I went off, took photos with the N2s :)


N2 Girls :)

N2 Boys :)


Elsie & Chloe :)
My baobei :)

After the morning celebration, the children went for their nap.
And home I go as I took half day off.
Bought laoban home since there's no queue, heehee...
Reached home, have a bowl of laoban and off for a short nap as Big Bang Concert is tonight :)
Woke up at around 5 plus, get ready and off to stadium.
Met Valerie there and we went into the stadium together.

 Inside the stadium.
The stage :)

Look at the people inside!


Valerie and Nooraini :)



Big Bang official lightstick :)
Didn't buy the lightstick so just use Valerie's one to take photo. heehee

Gonna upload some photos here,
more on my facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151086142528602.436738.687158601&type=3














































































Big Bang concert was AWESOME!!!
Never regret going.
Although i'm not 100% VIP, I must say Big Bang is really wow!
So proud of TOP, he give his very best even though his hand is injured *heart pain*
After concert went to looked for Valerie's friend Bethea, it's nice to meet her.
Home sweet home.
Look at all the photos and I took about 1000 plus lor, after minus away blur and not nice left 900 plus.
Off to sleep after that.

No comments: